Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Great Review from MGMedia Networks




- Michael Gardner, Los Angeles -

"I want to thank all involved with NCH/Express Invoice for putting out this software which is easy to use, user friendly, and reasonably Priced. 

A couple years ago my Social Media business grew to a point where just using a pen and paper and a calculator just was not good enough anymore. I purchased a few invoice programs to see which is good for me. While others less expensive were okay but just had too much details missing, and others more expensive were just too hard to ...comprehend, the NCH Express Invoice was just perfect. I have been keeping up with the updates and upgrades and it just gets better and better! 

I even showed a couple clients of mine what the application does and both had purchased your software and they (and their employees) are very happy with it.... So, Audrey in Sales, Customer Service, and Tech support staff..... I thank you!!!!"

- MGMedia Networks (Los Angeles)

No comments:

Post a Comment